Ideal Play Abacus India Private Limited (IPA) was set up in 2003 by women entrepreneurs in order to develop the Mathematical and Brain skills of young children using the magic tool “Abacus“. In the past 17 years IPA has covered several states in India and abroad and has a wide network of centers and students learning abacus and mental arithmetic. IPA has around 1400+ centers all over India with a strength of over 3,00,000+ Students. IPA has also spread its wings abroad and is present in countries such as USA, UAE, Australia, South Africa etc.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certified
- One of the primary institutions started by an all-women entrepreneur team in 2003.
Ever since the inception of Ideal Play abacus India (IPA), we dream of creating a new-age learning center to offer limitless joy to the young ones while aiding them in their pursuit of learning. Thoughts were transformed into reality and APPLESEED was born.
Appleseed, a preschool, where a child discovers himself, the teacher is a guide and a friend and the environment most appropriate for the blooming of the young minds.
At APPLESEED, we prepare a child to be independent in movements, actions, thoughts and more. He learns to speak fluently, music and rhythm sharpens his listening skills, creativity is unleashed through structured art and craft activities, learn social ability through group games and interaction.
Parents always focus on providing the extra ordinary to their precious ones, and we at Apple Seed promise to give that extra-bit!
MONTESSORI METHOD OF EDUCATION
- Montessori is a method of education that is based on self-directed activity, hands-on learning and collaborative play.
- In Montessori classrooms children make creative choices in their learning, while the classroom and the teacher offer age-appropriate activities to guide the process.
- Cognitive skill development in children involves the progressive building of learning skills, such as attention, memory and thinking.
- These crucial skills enable children to process sensory information and eventually learn to evaluate, analyze, remember, make comparisons and understand.
- Language development supports your child’s ability to communicate, and express and understand feelings.
- Children grow and develop at different rates, and no child exactly fits a description of a particular age.
- The development of language skills in young children, or how we communicate with others, is a three-step process.
- First, children must hear the words repeatedly and become familiar with these particular sounds.
- Second, they must make an association between the familiar words and what these words represent.
- Finally, once they are able to recognize the sounds and the people or objects those sounds represent, children can begin to experiment with trying to say those same words.
FINE GROSS MOTOR SKILLS
- Fine motor skills are achieved when children learn to use their smaller muscles, like muscles in the hands, fingers, and wrists.
- Fine motor skills develop after gross motor skills, which control actions like throwing and kicking balls, as well as walking and jumping.
SOCIAL BEHAVIOR SKILLS
- Social skills are those communication, problem-solving, decision making, self-management, and peer relations abilities that allow one to initiate, build, and maintain positive social relationships with others.
- Deficits or excesses in social behavior interfere with friendship, adult-child relationships, learning, teaching, and the classroom’s orchestration and climate.
- One’s social competence is linked to peer acceptance, teacher acceptance, success of inclusion efforts with students with disabilities, and post school success.